Hackers and spammers are using your contacts to send you email with dangerous links for viruses or spam. So you may get an email from your friend Judy, but when you open it, be very careful, if there is a link inside of it, before you click on that link make sure you look at their full email address in the From box, for instance you know that Judy’s email is really Judy@gmail.com, but this email is coming from Judy@ABCco.com, STOP!! close the email and delete it, then let that friend know that they probably have a virus and to get it looked into right away.
- Skype for Business Online Retirement
- What’s new with Microsoft Teams in 2020
- 7 ways to Celebrate Memorial Day 2020 at Home
- Tech Tips for Working Remotely During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Funny Conference Calls Video, for those working from home.
- Tips for Working From Home
- Smartphones Hackers
- Tech Support or Tech Scam?
- Do you want to become a paperless organization this year?
- Spoofing of Emails