Did you know that DocuSign can be integrated into SharePoint? With DocuSign for SharePoint Online, the application becomes an option on SharePoint’s menu. You can securely send, sign and track documents directly from within any SharePoint library. The signed documents are returned automatically into the library’s folder.
• Only the sender needs a DocuSign license. The recipients will automatically have a free DocuSign account created.
• Send any document from the library to a recipient directly from the DocuSign menu option.
• A template can be created for those types of documents that are sent to recipients on a regular basis.
• Alerts/email notifications are available to let you track the status of your document. In addition, you can also use DocuSign’s dashboard to track statuses.
• Signed documents are conveniently stored in one location.
Examples of DocuSign for SharePoint Online:
• Send out Standard Operating Procedures to all employees within minutes and have them electronically sign their acceptance.
• Email contracts and proposals to clients for e-signatures. All recipients will receive a completed copy after the last person signs.
• Send approval requests to committee members.