Introducing a new Business Partner of RJ Technologies:
We’ve all heard of the saying “work smart, not hard”. But when it comes to managing your entire organization, how does your company work? Many small businesses have decided to “work smart” by capitalizing on their current business relationships and better managing their sales, projects and billing by making an investment in an integrated CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system.
Once considered a luxury reserved for large enterprises, CRM software has become a critical component for success that is accessible to all businesses. A properly implemented CRM system allows companies to segment their clientele and track preferences and trends. This permits them to target promotions and client contact in ways that say “We know you and care about you.” The result is increased client loyalty, better success with promotions, and increased client referrals. Further, a well-integrated CRM streamlines workflows, reduces double-data entry and helps uncover up-sell opportunities based on account and marketing history. A CRM provides business continuity and makes information a truly valuable business asset by centralizing all client information, sales opportunities, documents and communications history.
Sometimes, we can get so used to the current way we do things, that we might not realize there is a better way. So, how do you know when it is time to introduce a CRM? It might be time for a CRM and business management solution when:
- Business is stagnant
- You miss revenue projections
- You are losing business
- You are surprised that a customer left
- You are not making informed business decisions
- Communication breakdowns are becoming common
- You can’t monitor tasks and project performance in real-time
- Your organization has non-existing or broken processes
- Key informamtion is scattered across isolated applications
- A properly integrated CRM, like Results, can be the first step to helping your company work smarter, resulting in increased performance, reduced costs and improved cash flow. Don’t let implementing a good integrated CRM fall to the bottom of your to-do list. Make the investment today that can take your company to the next level by operating smoother and providing you the information you need to make better decisions for tomorrow.
About the Author:
Sam Saab, President & Founder of Results Software Sam is passionate about helping businesses succeed! Sam is a recognized pioneer in the CRM industry and office automation technologies. In 2002, Sam developed and launched Results as an integrated business solution that helps businesses centralize their data, streamline their operations and improve their business relationships. Sam is a national speaker and published author on CRM topics including business growth strategies, office automation, virtual offices, boosting sales and gaining a competitive advantage.
For more information about Sam Saab, please visit www.SamSaab.com.